2 days ago, i was cutting a mango. i’m a little allergic to mango. the skin around my mouth gets rashy and dry if i eat it too messily. so i usually just make sure the mango doesn’t touch outside my mouth and i’m fine. too bad. apparently, the skin has a poison chemical and i was cutting the mango. and it got stuck on my hands and now my face is rashy. ugh. it contains urushiol, which is the same chemical in poison oak and poison ivy. great! what kind of guy decides to peel a fruit that gives off poison oak chemicals and then eat it!? and then now the world eats it! and i suffer.